wintercherryxs ❝how about wintercherry for you,sir?❞   |   about  |   index   





misses
♥ Christabel Yap

Navigate at index for list of posts

A little love I had for you remains. Whatever it meant to be disappeared, should just go away. And now, all I wanted is actually his little attention to me. Just a small little attention will do, show me that i am important to you.



disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

  About me
♥ Christabel Yap

Major Anime/Drama fans, usually on the Asian side, of either Japanese, or hongkong.
currently working a full time job, with a hobby of writing and watching shows.

I've been blind since I was 12 and I've had to wear these burdens called glasses for years. But contacts are a wonder. I take things to heart, but I always try not to because it's a bad habit. Slightly sensitive over here, but I'm learning!

fyi, i am a writer, but i am not an author. all of my stories can be found here. Non-fiction and fiction available, so do check on the index! warnings are given if story contains content not suitable for young children.

do add me on twitter to get the latest updates (and if you are not afraid of spams of my rants sometimes) and do drop me an email before you send requests if not i will not accept them.

lastly, enjoy reading and i accept requests so pop me a email at aiko.ohime@gmail.com/drop me a comment on any posts/tweet for any requests for stories

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
wintercherryxs.blogspot.com by christabel yap