wintercherryxs ❝how about wintercherry for you,sir?❞   |   about  |   index   





misses
♥ Christabel Yap

Navigate at index for list of posts

A little love I had for you remains. Whatever it meant to be disappeared, should just go away. And now, all I wanted is actually his little attention to me. Just a small little attention will do, show me that i am important to you.



disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

  Cafe Hopping Review: On the Table
Colleague suggested to go to On the Table for lunch and I gladly agreed.

It was located near my office and it was considered walkable distance. I am not an outdoor person so walking under the heat was as though throwing me into Sahara desert. Anyway, after a long walkkkk (just a 5-10 minutes walk actually), we arrived. My colleague went to the cafe before, so it was literally of her serving me instead. /ops

Water and sauce was self-service.

I ordered a Egg Benedict because they had limited choices but it makes one contemplate because of the awesome description they had. After deciding, colleague went to the cashier to pay for the food before getting a very cute number plate from there. I can only say, it's really very creative indeed!



The food came pretty fast and I was really surprised that it looked really very good. I was really very amused as I hardly eat such foods and it was pretty good considering that I don't like bread actually(because I heard it was fattening).



The taste of the egg with the sauce and the ham was really nice! I would definitely go back for a second time to try another one. /chomps/



Address: 118 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore 118541
Opening Hours: Mon: Close /Tues - Fri: 11am - 10pm/ Sat - Sun: 10am -10pm
Nearest MRT: Pasir Panjang MRT

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
wintercherryxs.blogspot.com by christabel yap