wintercherryxs ❝how about wintercherry for you,sir?❞   |   about  |   index   





misses
♥ Christabel Yap

Navigate at index for list of posts

A little love I had for you remains. Whatever it meant to be disappeared, should just go away. And now, all I wanted is actually his little attention to me. Just a small little attention will do, show me that i am important to you.



disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

  Restaurant Review: Ssikkek Korean Grill BBQ Buffet
My very first visit to a Korean BBQ, and what's more, a buffet. I was pretty excited when boyfriend told me about it, after all it's my very first Korean BBQ.

Reached there and told the waitress that we had a booking for about 11pax. They told us to hold on while they clear the table. We waited about 15-20 minutes before the waitress had cleared the table for us, and morever, it was pass the time that we have booked. We had no issue since all of boyfriend's friends not yet arrived, so we just stood outside and waited.

Once we went in, we realise that the seats they cleared for us were pretty squeezy. The seating wasn't very ample and was pretty congested I can say. The waitress was kind enough to realise and told us that once the two pax that was dining at the end of our table left, they will open that for us, so they told us to bear. We can only shrugged and agreed.

The foods were displayed out and it was self service of course. I walked around and honestly, nothing really appetize me. The foods were pretty limited, with just one small area. I let boyfriend's friends to decide on the food and in the end they took quite alot.




I didn't like the bacon. I really didn't like the bacon. It was salty and make me very thirsty after eating just one. I left the cooking to the frequent visitors of Korean BBQ and I just ate whatever was available. The only thing I eat the most was mushrooms.

BBQ mushrooms are the best! DA BEST. /smooch/



I got very full soon so I couldn't really remember what food were there. They served soups as well- and also chicken nuggets... chicken meat, pork..

I couldn't try their beef because I can't eat beef because of religion practices. I couldn't drink their soup because it's spicy. I didn't eat their rice cake because it's spicy.

Anyway, I am not an expert of food, so I am just basically sharing what I know of places since I am pretty picky when it comes to food, and I am sure I am not the only world in singapore with this issue. /cross fingers/

For people who are interested to try Ssikkek Korean Grill BBQ Buffet, address is just right below!

Address: #01-01, Oriental Plaza, 291 New Bridge RoadOpening hours: Daily: 12:00 - 14:30 / 17:30 - 22:00
Branch: Oriental Plaza
Contact: +65 62256964
Nearest MRT: Outram Park MRT/ Chinatown MRT

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
wintercherryxs.blogspot.com by christabel yap